[ovs-dev] NVGRE support in OVS

Jesse Gross jesse at nicira.com
Thu Oct 4 15:57:42 UTC 2012

You can't have multiple handlers for the same IP type because there
would be no way to distinguish which one to hand packets to.

However, NV-GRE shouldn't be implemented directly in the kernel
anyways.  There is a lot of tunnel work ongoing which is going to both
completely change the tunnel code and make it very easy to support
this type of use case.