[ovs-dev] NVGRE support in OVS

Farrukh Aftab Khan Farrukh.Khan at xflowresearch.com
Thu Oct 4 18:13:37 UTC 2012

Thank you for the reply Jesse. I was thinking of implementing it in the
same way as Pravin implemented GRE64 i.e. without actually defining a
separate protocol handler since NV-GRE is merely an extension to GRE.

I have been trying to keep myself up to date with what you guys have been
doing. I hope to be able to contribute to it someday as well. At the
moment, I am just coming to grips with OVS and trying out some tunneling
protocols.

Anyways thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

-Farrukh