[ovs-dev] REMEMBER

Mr. Laurent edwardll01 at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 15:05:11 UTC 2012

--
Dear Friend,

How are you and your family doing today? I have gone though your
profile as a noble person and very confident that you will handle this
project accordingly. I’m the manager of V.N ZING SECURITIES and there
is a luggage belonging to a deceased Merchant which contains
£9,700,000.00-GPB. I have all it takes to approve you the third-party
beneficiary, hereby confirming you distance relative to the deceased
depositor since none of his family members are aware of this deposit.
The luggage will be delivered directly to your office or your house and
our sharing ratio to the best of my knowledge will be 40% for you and
60% for me as the initiator.

This mutual benefit is very simple to handle and it will be concluded
within 48hrs upon receipt of your reply with the following required
details;
1. Your complete address
2. Your full name
3. Cell phone number
5. Your nature of business

I look forward to your kind reply with the above required information,
so as to endorse the vital documents that will legally back-you-up.
Thanks in anticipation of your swift humane response.

Edward L. Laurent
V.N ZING SECURITIES
Argent Court Surbiton, Surrey KT6 7NL
Call my private no: #7924440926