[ovs-dev] Greetings.

danielsankoy2 danielsankoy2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:07:09 UTC 2012

Good after-noon,

I am Daniel Sankoy a citizen of Sudan in East Africa and son of the late
Foday Sankoy An industrialist that was assassinated by the present
government as a result of the Notable role he played during the current
civil war going on in my country Sudan Darfur.

There is this amount of $25 Million US Dollars which my late father
deposited with a security company in GHANA, which he wanted to used for his
political reason in our Country before he was assassinated.

But since his death I am living in Accra, Ghana as a refugee with my mother
and my sister.

Now I as the only son and my mother have decided to invest these money in
your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and
political reasons. I want you to help us claim and receive the consignment
which will be deliver to you through diplomatic means to your house address
or any place of your choice to enable you plan for the investment in your
Country.

So I want you to stand as my foreign partner and beneficiary so that both
of us can invest the fund together in your country.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in your
Country but, if there is any other business that is better than what I am
suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1).Real estate
2).The transport industry
3).Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you
20%Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you.

Thanks for expected co_operation.

Best Regards,
Daniel Sankoy.