[ovs-dev] Generator manufacturer与您共享了照片

Generator manufacturer taoconn at qq.com
Tue Oct 16 17:16:59 UTC 2012

Dear
  How do you do?
  This is Miss JAN from Taoconn generator in China. Sorry for interruption.
I am writing to you to find out the possibility of business between us.
  We"d like to introduce our company to you. We Taoconn are a leading
professional generator manufacturer and have more than 20 years history in
China. We use Cummins and Perkins world-famous engine coupled with Newage
Stamford or Leroy Somer alternator in our generators(10KVA-2000KVA).
  We are responsible supplier and are always sourcing better quality
material and finding better solution to design our generators. Our
generator"s quality will be top quality and UK standard, which will
definitely keep your brands reputation and ours as well. We have strong R&D
team and it is our great pleasure to do OEM for your esteemed company.
  You are strongly welcome to visit our factory and check our quality
generator on spot.
  Enclosed please found picture of our generators for your referrence.
   Looking forward to cooperate with your esteemed company.
  Many thanks and best regards,

  JAN
Jiangsu  Generator Sets Co ., Ltd