[ovs-dev] Mutual Business Cooperation

Koffi Apau apoffi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:30:39 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Sir,

We are writing for you at this time to advertise the availability of
our products,golddust and bars. As we represent a large number of
local surface mining, we are prepared to provide quantities of
kilograms of 22.karat plus alluvial gold monthly.

Following is information concerning our product:
Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
Price $ 35, 500 per kilo
Quality: 22. Karat plus alluvial Au
COMMODITY ... ... AU DUST
PURITY .......... 93.5%
ORIGIN ... .. Ghana
DELIVERY ... Withine 72Hours of working days

Assay reports provided by Laboratories,Ghana,Our firm is in possession
of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the
Republic of Ghana necessary to export gold from Ghana, thus we can
provide service to any part of the world.We are prepared to offer the
quantity of gold required to the Buyer [or
their representative]
PROCEDURE:

a) Buyer will be invited to the origin of product to inspect and
conduct his/ her random preliminary test after which he ( buyer) will
prefinance the shipping cost to his choice of refinery/ destination.

b) Full contract agreement shall be signed to this effect to guarantee
the safety of all parties.

c) Seller will nominate a representative to accompany
the product and witness all smelting and final payment at buyers end.
We hope the above procedure will meet your condition of purchase.

REGARDS
Koffi Apau