[ovs-dev] From Mrs Smith !!!!

Susan Smith sus.smith01 at hotmail.fr
Tue Oct 23 11:19:19 UTC 2012

Hello dear One,

With respect, however strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. However, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Mrs Susan. Smith, the personal & Chief security adviser to GBAGBO  the former Ivory Coast President Laurent GBAGBO, because of the political pressure and crisis My family is currently facing a problem from the New government now as a result of the November 2010 Presidential Election here in Ivory Coast.

I have decided to honestly confide in you with the instruction given to me by my Late husband before he assassinated, to seek for the co-operation of a neutral and Reputable person to receive the sum of $7.8 million US Dollars which a Private Security Company here in Ivory Coast were somebody has already helped my family to lodge it for their own security,

I am contacting you now based on confidence and trust I have for you to assist me in this timely project and I wait you’re sincere and genuine considerations to this proposal to enable me give you further information regarding this Fund and the arrangement Note,

Kindly keep this proposal as top secret and Confidential until it is successfully concluded due to our family name to avoid confiscation of the fund from the nation.

Your urgent assistant is needed upon your acceptance to carry out this transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Smith,