[ovs-dev] [openflow-dev] [code] OFTest for OVS

Rob Sherwood capveg at cs.umd.edu
Fri Oct 26 05:25:30 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the work!  I haven't worked on OFTest in a bit, but I'll
forward this on to people who are actively working on it and see if we
can merge your code or at least give comments, etc.

For my sanity, where did you get oftest?  The most current version
lives at git at github.com:floodlight/oftest .

Thanks again,

- Rob
.