[ovs-dev] [QUESTION] the flow expire time

JieYue Ma xiaoma80.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

During my observation, it seems that the flow expire time has some
kind of heuristic algo to compute. I add some log for flow miss, and
start to ping from A to B. At first, the flow from A to B seems to
miss almost every 5 seconds, but as time goes by, the miss interval
enlarges, which means the flow expire time increases itself, doesn't
it?

I don't know how the flow expire mechanism works, hopefully some one
could tell me, thanks. And also, maybe I need to change such heuristic
way in our production environment, could some one point out where the
code is?

BRs
jerry