[ovs-dev] Protection of domain names

David Zhao david.zhao at dc-internet.asia
Fri Oct 26 08:57:25 UTC 2012

(Letter to the President or Brand Owner, thanks)
Dear President,
We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on October 25,2012 that a company which self-styled "GOX Investment Ltd" were applying to register"openvswitch"as their Net Brand and some domain names through our firm.
Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better. Out of the time limit we will unconditionally finish the registration for "GOX Investment Ltd".Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Best Regards,
David Zhao
Head of Registration Department
Tel:+86-551-3434624 || Fax:+86-551-3434924
Address:No.99 JiuHuaShan Road,Hefei,Anhui,China