[ovs-dev] Can we work together?

sergiolucina at aol.com sergiolucina at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 13:53:47 UTC 2012

Lukio is one of Russia’s biggest oil companies and we have one of the largest oil reserves in the world, I am a foreign expatriate contractor working on the vessels

ships. For the past 8 months, the vessel ship I have been working on has had an excess offshoot of products amounting to thirty million dollars. At the moment I am

searching to work with trust worthy partners to help move these funds in bits (little by little) before my company’s financial audit by the second week of December.

More details will be giving to you, once you show interest in working with me. Every document and procedures necessary to make this transaction successful and

traceless has been carefully plotted. So if you are interested mail me at hsconsul at centrum.cz I hope to hear from you soon, and due to safety reasons, I cannot

indicate my name for now.