[ovs-dev] * FROM HONG KONG.

johnvlie at hssd.k12.wi.us johnvlie at hssd.k12.wi.us
Wed Oct 31 09:34:13 UTC 2012

* FROM HONG KONG.

Hello, my name Mr. Andrew Liu from Hong Kong. I want you to be my partner in a

business project of 44.5M USD. Contact me back via my private e-mail address for more

details andrewliu743 at yahoo.com.hk or andrewliu45 at aol.com thank you. Mr. Andrew Liu.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. This message may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.