[ovs-dev] Hi dear

Jenifa Mabiza jenifa_5050 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 18:01:56 UTC 2012

Hi dear

i am Jennifer Mabiza i am from Sudan but presently living in Dakar Senegal .i
just want to let you know that i will be so interested to be your friend if
you
don't mind , anyway all i know is that we can share so many things in common
though it depends on how you view it as i know that life is all about having
friends any.you can always reach me through my email id  ( jenifa_5050 at yahoo.
com) to enable me reply back to you with more of my graphical details and my
pictures so that you can know me well

stay well yours

Jenifa Mabiza