[ovs-dev] Prompt proposal

Brown, Chrisena B. Chrisena.Brown at slps.org
Fri Sep 14 07:54:22 UTC 2012

Good Day To You,
I am Mr.Chen Wei a Director and Chief Financial Officer from Bank Of Japan here in United Kingdom. I am writing to inform you that i would need your assistance and consideration in dealing with a Financial Transfer Project from my bank here in London to your country. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. The proceeds would be shared equally among both of us.

I will prefer that you reply me or Email back, through my private Email address:( chen-wei23 at hotmail.com<mailto:chen-wei23 at hotmail.com><mailto:chen.boj at live.co.uk> ) and finally shall give you more information’s about this proposal, as soon as I receive your mail.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr Chen Wei