[ovs-dev] Investment Deal Needed!

M Ibore Jr miborejr at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Sep 20 17:12:21 UTC 2012

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Michael Ibore Jr, I am senior staff with
Diamond Security Company in one of the west Africa. I have a
business deal of (USD35M) in my hand. If you can permit me I
will use you information? as the beneficiary of the fund.
And to arrange all the legal documents to move the money to
you as the next of kin to beneficiary I have give some
percentage of the fund, This fund belong to ex-governor of
delta state government Chief James Ibore who happen to be my
Snr brother. If you're interested respond back for more
details on how we can go about but have in mind that this
fund most go investment first.

Regards
Mr. Michael Ibore Jr.