[ovs-dev] Good evening

Mimi Hamadi mimi_ham at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 15:45:22 UTC 2012

Good evening

How is work and business? I hope you and your family are doing well?My name is Mimi Hamad,i Female.I want to come to your country to study and do business with you or your company. please can you be my good friend? .I went you to take me along please,i don't know how you will feel about it please.when i receive your reply,i will send you my pictures for you to see how i look like.Please reply to my email address so that i will tell you more about my self.(mimi_hamadi at ymail.com)

Thanks God bless
Yours Mimi