[ovs-dev] Hello Friend

Mr. John Kwame info at mdmaran.gov.my
Wed Sep 26 13:13:07 UTC 2012

Hello Friend,

I hope my letter meets you in good health. I'm Mr. John Kwame, an exchange
employee with a sec. firm here in Accra-Ghana. I've contacted you due to your
location as compared with one of our late Client's Assignment of Lien
holder/Beneficiary. I wish to humbly request your help in protecting the
client's interests and benefits he left with the firm before it is declared
unserviceable and foreclosed. My intention is to kindly seek your consent and
perhaps to present you as the Grantee/Legal Lien Holder to the
depositor so that
the deposits can be secured and transferred to any safe location we
agree upon.

All legal documents to back up this process will be provided to you
for official
Notary purpose at your local Notary Office. Please note that all
procedures will
be executed under legitimate process that will protect us from any
breach of the
local and international law.

I will further disclose more of the information to you on receipt of your
positive response indicating your sincere interest.

Sincerely Yours
Mr. John Kwame
Email: mr.johnkwame0 at yahoo.com