[ovs-dev] request for review: protection against kernel flow trashing

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:29:15 UTC 2013

03.04.2013 18:48, Jesse Gross пишет:
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 6:29 AM, George Shuklin <george.shuklin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If it's possible I'd like to hear comments on these changes. Thanks.
> I'm not sure what you're hoping to hear.  The solution is obviously
> specific to your situation and not something that we can apply.
I'm not sure if I done that modification correctly. If I broke somehow
ovs-vswitchd/openvwitch.ko interaction it's better to hear before actual
problem emerge.

And I post my changes back to community, because 'saying we using OVS
with patches we will not show to anyone' is not good attitude toward
open source.