[ovs-dev] Do you need Funds for your Business?

William Wilton Investors richard.gardner at representative.com
Fri Aug 2 19:30:13 UTC 2013

Good Day,

My name is Richard Gardner and I am working on behalf of William Wilton Private investors in London, United Kingdom. I would like to know if you have any project(s) in your country, involving small or large volume of funds, for which you seek financing and for us to facilitate.

I am representing investment interests from Asia, Europe, Middle East, America and Africa. Presently, my clients are interested in financing businesses and have mandated me to seek and find a reliable person or company with projects in these sectors; Real estate development, Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas, Airline, Agriculture, Small and Large scale business start-up and various Tradings.

Thus, if you think you have solid background and idea of making good profit (at least 5% interest rate per annum) in any of the above mentioned business sector in your country, you should contact us back as soon as possible with your project summary, so we can give you more information on how we can finance your project.

Richard Gardner
Fund Manager
Email: info at williamwilton.co.uk