[ovs-dev] OF1.1+ Groups

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue Aug 20 20:51:34 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:15:58AM -0700, Casey Barker wrote:
> I've got a lot more code I can upstream, but I haven't seen any reviews for
> the first patch. Any comments? (Or did I submit it incorrectly?)

You sent it right but I've been buried in high-priority bugs for a
while.  Sorry.

I didn't see anything wrong with it on a skim but it doesn't seem to
represent what I understood as your interests previously.  That is,
you mentioned that you were concerned about the ofproto-provider
interface.  I see that you said that ofpbucket is a component of that
interface, which makes sense, but really I'd like to see what the
interface is before I make any judgments.