[ovs-dev] Respond.

Kelly Ayi kellyaa.mr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:13:29 UTC 2013

Hello Sir,

I must say that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing
to you this message,which I know and believe by faith that it must
surely meet you in good condition of health.I am an Accountant with
Union Bank Plc; my name is Kelly Ayi, A Banker and personal
Accountant to Eng. Allen D. Gorman, who used to work with National
petroleum corporation (NNPC) Nigeria national oil company. Herein
after shall be referred to as my client and he died in the year 2008
in a ghastly motor accident which took his entire family consist of
his East African wife and two kids and before his death he made
several cash deposit with my bank.I have a business to discuss with
you upon your acceptance to work with me. I shall up date you on the
subject matter as you respond.
Kelly Ayi.