[ovs-dev] VEPA support in OVS

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Mon Dec 2 17:42:58 UTC 2013

On Dec 2, 2013, at 3:58 AM, Peter Cheung <mcheung63 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, $)ADc$)GT/H4JtH4Nropenstack+OVS]UD!c[$)A#?NR5DTitan9\@m$)G]TG5cw]CSSD!T6OVSN{DuSra?D)T/]CLyOVS, F_GcJFD)GYI"$)A#,K|JGR;$)GT6bddcbzFx.
>
> Thanks
> from Peter

Hi Peter:

My only curiosity here was what would the advantages of implementing
VEPA in OVS be over using the existing lldpad approach. I'd also be
interested to hear what Ben has to say here. Since VEPA is already
mostly implemented in something outside of OVS, then perhaps hooking
up with that work would be a good approach.

Thanks,
Kyle