[ovs-dev] Hello

Ms Sofia sofia_a1 at gmx.com
Sun Feb 17 17:32:17 UTC 2013

Hello Dear,How are you today?I hope you are doing very fine.My names is Sofia, Please get back to me, I decided to contact you for friendship.I will like to have a very good relationship with you,i have some important discussion to discuss with you,There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential.i will appreciate if you can reply to me through my Private email address sofia_a1 at yahoo.com for further discussion. , I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL BEHAPPY IF I SEE YOUR MESSAGE AT MY MAIL BOX.Thanks I will be waiting for your response for further introduction and exchange of pictures and other vital contacts.
Thanks and God bless,
Sofia.