[ovs-dev] HELLO! DEAR, GOOD NEWS TO YOU,

agri.giannallena agri.giannallena at alice.it
Thu Feb 21 20:26:53 UTC 2013

HELLO! DEAR, GOOD NEWS TO YOU,I have registered the ATM MASTER CARD with DHL COMPANY this morning as we agreed and the delivery will take off tomorrowmorning based on my agreement with DHL Director Prince Justine Godanou MOST IMPORTANT: reconfirm your current delivery address to himthen contact him via the following emai:{delivery.paymentoffice at prokonto.pl}I will not be reached till June 20th, 2013. Your amount in the Card is US$1.5Million and the Pincode of your ATM CARD is: {0609}ThanksGiannallena