[ovs-dev] Diamond blade Supply与您共享了相册。

Diamond blade Supply 78 at 3.export-supply.com
Tue Feb 26 01:44:05 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

We noticed that you are in the line of Diamond tools if there is chance we
can cooperate with each other.

We can offer best cheap price while the quality is as good as required.
Like 100mm/4" sintered blade for Concrete/Granite or other cutting material
of premium quality costs only $0.8USD.And our 350mm/14" Laser welded blade
for general purpose of premium quality costs only $24USD.

And glad to inform you that we have a promotion for the segmented blade in
300mm and 350mm,please check the following:

And  Upon receipt of your reply with your need specification in
details(diameter,segment size,cutting material). We will send our very
competitive price to support you.We can make sure at the same price our
quality is the best and stable.

Looking forward to seeing your soon reply.Thanks for your time.

Best Regards!

Cain Huang

TOOLS CO.,LTD
Add:  Fengxian,Shanghai,China