[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Mr.Aziz Tange aziztange1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:56:14 UTC 2013

Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Aziz Tange a government and non governmental organization agent here in Burkina Faso.

Presently, I have been authorized by the Ministry of works and housing to negotiate for a contractor who can handle Project Zaca or supply the construction materials for the project.

Moreover, there are 55kilos of gold dust at a good price for sale. There are as well, sesame seeds, cotton, cashew nuts, Garlic, Ginger etc for sale.

There are also available loans from financial institutes, should in case you need a loan.

In case you are interested in any of the proposals, please do get back to me for more details.

Regards,

Mr. Aziz Tange