[ovs-dev] Crude Oil trading

Engr.Patrick Ndong patricknimo at mynet.com
Sat Jan 12 06:00:51 UTC 2013

Hello

My name is Engr. Patrick Ndong, I work with the National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea also known as GEPetrol. I will officially guide you on how to obtain a crude oil sales license with GEPetrol. This crude oil sales license gives the beneficiary the mandate to sell GEPetrol ALBA crude oil to any part of the world and the license attracts a host commission of $3 per barrel sold.

This means that GEPetrol will be paying you a total commission of $3 per each barrel sold under your license as the license operator. This crude oil sales license has a capacity of one million barrels of crude oil per month, this means that at the end of every sales transaction monthly, you are entitled to receive a total commission of $3MUSD from GEPetrol.

I will give you details on how this works as soon as I confirm your understanding.
We shall proceed as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks
Patrick