[ovs-dev] [patch_ports (rebased) 1/4] ofproto-dpif: Scope revalidation state to dpif_backers.
blp at nicira.com
Thu Jan 24 00:23:09 UTC 2013
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:51:10PM -0800, Ethan Jackson wrote:
> Before this patch, the "need_revalidate" flag and the
> "revalidate_set" tag_set where maintained separately for each
> ofproto. This won't work in future patches when a flow table
> change in one ofproto can require revalidation in another entirely
> separate ofproto. For this reason, this patch scopes these flags
> to the dpif_backers.
> Signed-off-by: Ethan Jackson <ethan at nicira.com>
The revalidation logic in type_run() still looks wrong. The previous
version of the code:
1. Saves copies of revalidate_set and need_revalidate.
2. Clears revalidate_set and need_revalidate.
3. Uses the copies to revalidate.
The new version appears to:
1. Clear revalidate_set and need_revalidate.
2. Use the cleared original versions to revalidate.
Otherwise this looks good (modulo what Reid noticed), thanks.
More information about the dev