[ovs-dev] [RFC flow tunnels 7/8] lib: Switch to flow based tunneling.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Sat Jan 26 23:16:24 UTC 2013

> Did you consider reference-counting the backer ports instead of doing a
> search per-port-destruction?

I did.  I'm not sure it's necessary though.  This isn't in the fast
path, so the performance benefit doesn't really help.  I think it's
less complex to put all of this logic into a single function, instead
of having to main a data structure as a cache.  Mostly a personal
preference though, I'd be happy to change it.

I've addressed the rest of your comments in the version I'll be
sending out soon.

Thanks,
Ethan