[ovs-dev] [tunnel 00/11] Flow based tunneling.

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Mon Jan 28 15:43:23 UTC 2013

On 27 January 2013 19:58, Ethan Jackson <ethan at nicira.com> wrote:
> This version of the series implements enough of the flow based
> tunneling that we can begin testing.  There are still some things
> which need to be done (described in ofproto/tunnel.c) which we will
> need to complete before making a release.

As expected, this set fixes the build on FreeBSD for me.

A number of new tests fail though:

  3: lacp - negotiation                              FAILED (lacp.at:160)
471: tunnel - input                                  FAILED (tunnel.at:17)
472: tunnel - ECN decapsulation                      FAILED (tunnel.at:81)
473: tunnel - output                                 FAILED (tunnel.at:109)
474: tunnel - ToS and TTL inheritance                FAILED (tunnel.at:144)
475: tunnel - set_tunnel                             FAILED (tunnel.at:189)
476: tunnel - key                                    FAILED (tunnel.at:224)
477: tunnel - key match                              FAILED (tunnel.at:279)
587: ofproto-dpif - patch ports                      FAILED
(ofproto-dpif.at:1329)

af37354 is the last version I can build, and it passes all tests.