[ovs-dev] [tunnel 08/11] tunnel: Userspace implementation of tunnel manipulation.

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Tue Jan 29 01:10:08 UTC 2013

> I looked over this briefly but I think we fully reviewed it earlier.
> The only change I noticed was the new void_tnl_port.  I didn't
> scrutinize that but it seemed straightforward.

They only real changes since the last version is the module's
interface.  The void_tunnel_port is one of these changes.  The other
is that it now uses the struct tnl_port as a handle instead of
maintaining a map of ofports (as suggested by Jarno).  This turned out
to simplify the code slightly.

Other than that, nothing of substance really changed.

Ethan