[ovs-dev] [tunnel 00/11] Flow based tunneling.

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 29 15:57:29 UTC 2013

On 29 January 2013 00:12, Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com> wrote:
> It looks like Ethan was able to fix the problems--he posted a new
> version of patch 11 that says it fixes FreeBSD test failures.

I didn't receive the new version of patch 11 (maybe Gmail decided it
was a duplicate), but I grabbed it from the archive and applied the
change.  Thanks Ethan, it does fix the unit tests for me.

Is there a reason to put the netdev_vport_(tunnel_)register in
netdev-dummy.c for FreeBSD, instead of calling it always from
lib/netdev.c?