[ovs-dev] 802.3ad link aggregation protocol support for bonding

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Jun 5 08:18:31 UTC 2013

On Jun 5, 2013, at 1:09 AM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru> wrote:

> 2013/5/28 Justin Pettit <jpettit at nicira.com>:
>> LACP has been supported for quite a while.
>
> Thanks for answer. If i have ciso with therchannel what i need to do
> from ovs side to aggregate speed from both eth ports?

I don't know how to configure Etherchannel on Cisco.  A quick search showed some articles about configuring it.  Similarly, there are articles about configuring LACP on OVS.  For example:

	http://blog.scottlowe.org/2012/10/19/link-aggregation-and-lacp-with-open-vswitch/

The configuration parameters are described in detail in the ovs-vswitchd.conf.db man page.

--Justin