[ovs-dev] cheap feather flag

smbanner5 at smbanner.com smbanner5 at smbanner.com
Sat Jun 8 21:45:20 UTC 2013

Dear Sir

This is Alice from
www.smbanner.com We are a professional company produce advertising products such as feather flag,sublimated tent,pop up display etc
Please check the attached picture.It's very bright and lively graphic by sublimation printing for flag which don't fade in outside within 2 years.
We use different sleeve material from others companies.We are using the best elastic to sew the pole pocket.It's very durabel for outdoor use.It's much better than other companies. For the pole,it's made of two materials top part is fiberglass the bottom is aliminium.We also have full fiberglass pole.We prepare a carry bag for picking up the pole.It's convenient to carry.
There's an axletree on each base.We offer many different bases for you .
Don't hesitate to contact with me.You will be happy with our price and quality.One 1x3m sublimated flag is 16USD/pc.If you need more we will give you much better price.

Best regards
Alice

E-mail:smbanner5 at smbanner.com

Website:www.smbanner.com
Skype:topbannners
Tel:39250037
Fax:021-3332106
Add:1504,Lane125, CHINACaoXi Rd, Shanghai200030,Room1504