[ovs-dev] [of1.1 resend 4/7] OPENFLOW-1.1+: Remove items that I've verified to be implemented already.
blp at nicira.com
Fri Jun 28 23:27:27 UTC 2013
Signed-off-by: Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com>
OPENFLOW-1.1+ | 12 ------------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
diff --git a/OPENFLOW-1.1+ b/OPENFLOW-1.1+
index fb39873..d08a46e 100644
@@ -62,10 +62,6 @@ probably incomplete.
so the value is not necessarily meaningful. We might have to
just fix it as the same as in_port.
- * On OF1.1+ flow_mods, updates by MODIFY are now much better
- specified. Check that OVS implements the new behavior, fix it
- if not.
* OFPT_TABLE_MOD stats. This is new in OF1.1, so we need to
implement it. It should be implemented so that the default OVS
behavior does not change.
@@ -94,16 +90,8 @@ end of the OF1.2 spec. I didn't compare the specs carefully yet.)
- * MODIFY and MODIFY_STRICT commands now never insert new flows
- in the table. We will still need variations that do,
- though, both to support older OpenFlow protocols and to get
- sensible behavior for the internal implementation of the
- NXAST_LEARN action.
* New flag OFPFF_RESET_COUNTS.
- * New cookie field behavior.
* Add ability to delete flow in all tables.
* Update DESIGN to describe OF1.2 behavior also.
More information about the dev