[ovs-dev] Loan Offer Apply Now ...

CL FINANCE LIMITED info at gipsol.sk
Fri Mar 1 10:00:44 UTC 2013

Dear sir,

Do you need to fund to finance a project?
- Do you want
to raise capital for a business transaction?
- Or maybe you require a
line of credit from your bank

We can help!

We are agents working
directly with private investors who are able to
provide yearly renewable
bank instruments i.e. SBLC or BG with no upfront
fees to get your
project funded or get a credit line with your bank.
The assign
Instruments include BG, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Standby
Letter of
Credit (SBLC) and third party guarantees such as a Standby
Commitment to Purchase or a Standby Loan.

If you are looking to raise
capital, we will be happy to help put you in
contact with viable
investors. We will, however, require to be paid an
agreed commission
only after successful completion of the loan process.
Loans range from
US 50 million to US 1 Billion.

If you are interested in this
opportunity, please complete the required
information below and I will
send you more information and the application
form.

Please note that
not everyone is qualified for this facility. The investors
are very
strict with allocation which is based on first come first serve
basis
and they will do proper Due Diligence check on potential borrower
before
accepting any application.

Regards,

Information Required: