[ovs-dev] Windows port status

Alin Serdean aserdean at cloudbasesolutions.com
Tue Nov 19 20:42:47 UTC 2013

One can only hope :).

Kind Regards,
Alin.
From: Saurabh Shah [ssaurabh at vmware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:19 PM
To: Alin Serdean; Gurucharan Shetty; Ben Pfaff
Cc: dev at openvswitch.org; Saurabh Shah; Gurucharan Shetty
Subject: Re: [ovs-dev] Windows port status

We haven't moved immediately to VS2013, because it doesn't impact us immediately. The changes for the C99 features added by microsoft were mostly made prior to the VS2013 release, I think.

Also, one of the commenters on the blog(who works for MSFT) mentioned -

"It may be possible to sneak in snprintf() and/or C99 format specifiers as "bug fixes", but you should assume that this will NOT happen for RTM.
<uchar.h>/<cuchar> are required by C++11 and are on our radar for post-2013-RTM. The same goes for snprintf() and the C99 format specifiers."

That would be nice.

Thanks!
Saurabh