No subject

Sat Oct 12 03:57:18 UTC 2013

detection should be complete for MPLS after this patch. Of course it is
quite possible there are scenarios that I have not considered.

There are some restrictions on combinations of push and pop MPLS actions
with both themselves and other actions. These result from limitations in
the current implementation and are not treated as inconsistent before or
after this patch. Rather they are rejected doing translation.

It is planned for most if not all of these restrictions to be removed in
the future using recirculation. However, I believe it would be not
difficult to enhance ofpacts_check__() to detect these and treat them as
inconsistent if it is desired. Basically duplicating part of the logic in
do_xlate_actions().

As these restrictions are not part of the specification my current
preference is to leave them out of ofpacts_check__().