[ovs-dev] openvswitch 2.0.0 build breaks on PPC

Flavio Leitner fbl at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 19:58:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:18:09AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 04:15:05PM -0200, Flavio Leitner wrote:

> > > In that case, there's significantly more going on than just 8-byte
> > > atomic operations in tests.  If you have time to dig into the
> > > problems, please go ahead, otherwise I will look next week or the week
> > > after.
> >
> > You're saying that the other failures in the testsuite.log are
> > somehow related to the 8-byte atomic operations?
>
> No, I'm saying that the other failures are unrelated to those and so
> they need to be investigated.  Removing the 8-byte atomic operations
> from the testsuite, by themselves, will not help
>
> > I am seeing some tests failing on x86_64 as well, 34/1328.
> > They are 306~313, 1136, 1138~1162.
>
> OK, could you send the testsuite.log for those?  I'm not aware of any
> test failures on x86_64.

Hm, that was my fault, sorry. I was just running tests/testsuite so
all the x86_64 failures were about not having the certificate files.
Of course, running 'make check' shows no errors.

Then I redid the ppc test. It's a lot better now.

ERROR: All 1328 tests were run,
3 failed unexpectedly.
## testsuite.log was created. ##

Please send `tests/testsuite.log' and all information you think might
help: