[ovs-dev] OVS Crashes when adding bridge in USERSPACE

Junaid Rao junaid.rao21 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:50:44 UTC 2013

I have found out it was not the issue with release, it is hardware specific
problem and I am investigating it more.

Thanks for your response.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Justin Pettit <jpettit at nicira.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I haven't put it up on the site yet. I'll do it in the next couple
> of hours.
>
> --Justin
>

> On Sep 5, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com> wrote:
>
> > We just released 1.10.2, can you try that?
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:52:36PM +0500, Junaid Rao wrote:
> >> I am using OVS version 1.10.0.

> script to

> >> --
> >> *Junaid Zulfiqar*

*Junaid Zulfiqar*
+92-334-7424344 (GMT +5)
Skype: junaidrao

This electronic message transmission contains information from the company
that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.  The information
is intended only for the use of the individuals or entity named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying
or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
 If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the “From:”
field.