[ovs-dev] CAD draw for pail mould

Lily info at huixinsoft.cc
Sat Sep 21 23:23:08 UTC 2013

Dear friend,

Nice day to you!
If you looking for Pail Moulds, welcome to contact me.
Following are the details of pail mould you may be considered and interested also the Advantage to make Pail Moulds in FOW MOULD. We take care to details below:
1. The thickness and weight:
    10L pail mould, the thinnest thickness we did before is 0.9mm with PP material MFI 45,
    250ml round container mould, thinnest thickness we did is 0.40mm
   1KG round ice cram bucket mould, thinnest thickness we did is 0.6mm
2. No water leakage/ Waterproof, anti-theft
   Do water leakage and anti-theft as customer requested. We can copy the samples exactly or do some modification as customer request.
3. Cycle time
    The material MFI and thickness is influence the cycle time a bit, but most important is the cooling system inside mould and function of injection machine.
    The cooling system in our pail and lid mould is well done.
    1Liters pail 2 cavities, if use high speed machine, the cycle time is about 7-8s
    20 Liter pail mould 1 cavity, if use high speed machine, the cycle time is about 20-22s.
4. Hot runner
    Lid mould, with hot runner, injection gate inside, better for IML system
    Pail mould, with hot runner, injection gate outside, not easy broke at the bottom with hot runner system.
5. Good polish, Use as IML mould

Best wishes;
Lily

Taizhou Huangyan Fow Mould Co., LTD