[ovs-dev] VMware User Community

Kathleen MacLeod kathleen.macLeod at hds-db.com
Tue Apr 1 15:46:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

As a leading database provider, I was inquisitive to check if you would be
interested in owning a list of companies using VMware that can be used for
your marketing campaigns? These lists can be customized based on
application, geography, titles and more.

Some of the other Virtualization users include:

.         Virtual Bridges users

.         Citrix users

.         MS Hyper V users

.         Redhat

.         Oracle Solaris users

.         IBM

.         Parallels

.         Amazon EC2 and many more

We have some authentic data of other CRM, PLM, BI software users too; we can
help you if you have a similar niche market to target.  Let me know if you
would be interested in seeing a sample and getting more info on our
authentic lists.

Do you need anything custom to reach your prospects? We can help you
virtually with anything on the data front, be it industry specific, title
specific and any such parameters.  Reach out with your specific requirement
and get a set of free samples.

If you are not the right person to discuss this please forward this email to
the right person in your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Kathleen MacLeod

Data Consultant

HDS-DB
75 Federal Street, 14th Floor
Boston, MA 02110

  _____

We respect your privacy. If you don't wish to receive an email from us,
please send a reply with an email subject line as "Leave out".