[ovs-dev] Can OVS have multiple ip addresses?

Junguk Cho jmanbal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:50:10 UTC 2014

In FAQ, there is way of configuring one ip address to OVS like this.

ifconfig eth0 0.0.0.0
ifconfig br0 192.168.128.5

There are some sentences.

"If your only connection to the machine running OVS is through the
   IP address in question, then you would want to run all of these
   commands on a single command line, or put them into a script.

If there were any additional routes assigned to eth0, then you would

also want to use commands to adjust these routes to go through br0."

I did not understand them and it is related to my question.
Basically, my question is this. Can we assign more ip addresses to
OVS(br0)??

Thanks,