[ovs-dev] New Github Issue Tracker

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Aug 1 00:17:26 UTC 2014

Github does not support issue-only permissions for projects.  Since most of the people involved in the port to Hyper-V are relatively new to OVS, we've created a new repo specifically for issues related to OVS that will allow easier collaboration.  The repo is called "ovs-issues" and is available at the following link:

	https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs-issues

We won't have the same requirements to get write access to this repo as we do for "ovs".  However, this repo will only be used for issue tracking and not for code.  If you'd like access, please shoot a message to me or Ben directly that includes your Github username.

--Justin