[ovs-dev] Recent series of patches

Eitan Eliahu eliahue at vmware.com
Wed Aug 6 16:36:22 UTC 2014

Hi Sam,
I was wondering if you could add an explanation for  how (or if) each patch is related to the open issues or enhancements that we filed in Github.
I think we need to see a  motivation which is aligned with the priority we assigned to the open issues we filed. Otherwise, it would be hard to review or to understand the correct context. I am not saying that each patch must to be correlated to a Github issue but we would like to understand the context or  the  problem it solves.
Thank you!
Eitan