[ovs-dev] Recent series of patches

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Aug 6 16:49:59 UTC 2014

Thanks, Samuel, for posting those patches.  As Eitan mentioned, it's helpful to reference the issue number for tracking purposes.  It looks like Github is pretty smart about updating the issue tracker, too, when a commit goes in.

Since our issue tracker is in a different repo from the code, I think you need to reference issues in the following way:

    ovs/ovs-issues#42

Obviously, that would link the patch with issue number 42.

--Justin