[ovs-dev] Recent series of patches

Samuel Ghinet sghinet at cloudbasesolutions.com
Fri Aug 8 14:12:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll try to stick better to the issues on github :)

Justin,
regarding referencing isuses in github, like "ovs/ovs-issues#42", thanks for the idea!
I understand that this must be put in the text associated with the patch, and this would allow linking once it's
accepted in the ovs repo.

Saurabh,
"Unless there is an immediate patch that is using that functionality, it shouldn’t be posted for review"
Okay, got it :)
I was also influenced in falling short of this by the fact that the current ovs-win driver has quite lots of symbols & functions that it does not use at all. But since these were from the "initial push" on the repo, I understand it is a different case altogether :)

Thanks!
Sam