[ovs-dev] datapath-windows: Renaming files proposal

Samuel Ghinet sghinet at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 15:11:51 UTC 2014

Hello guys,

Just to make sure that everyone agrees to this.
I want to add a commit in which to rename all files, by removing the prefix Ovs.
E.g. OvsActions.c -> Actions.c

Since there is no use in having the prefix "Ovs", and removing it may improve clarity. (there was a discussion on this on the ML)

A slight complication has appeared, with the advent of OvsDpInterface.h, which is generated.
If I am to remove the Ovs-prefix from the others, I would remove it from OvsDpInterface.h as well, which means renaming it in the .gitignore, automake.mk (in datapath-windows\include) as well.

I just want to make sure that everyone is ok with this, before I do the commit :)

Sam