[ovs-dev] Agenda for IRC neeting for 8/13

Nithin Raju nithin at vmware.com
Wed Aug 13 15:29:14 UTC 2014

Sam/Alin,
I saw a bunch of reviews go out this morning. This is great!

Ben was mentioning that as much as possible, we should keep review comments on ovs-dev ML. We can certainly discuss stuff about reviews that are better discussed in an interactive medium, but otherwise, I plan to give out comments and have discussions on the ML itself.

Just wanted to communicate this.

thanks,
Nithin

On Aug 11, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Nithin Raju <nithin at vmware.com<mailto:nithin at vmware.com>>