[ovs-dev] Agenda for IRC neeting for 8/13
aserdean at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 15:52:34 UTC 2014
Thank you for the feedback!
We would like to add the following topics:
5. Queue packets inside the kernel and only send information needed to the userspace, instead of sending the whole packet.
6. Spooky hash.
7. Coding styles.
8. Packet buffer management.
9. Fixed sized array
10. Reference counting
De la: dev [mailto:dev-bounces at openvswitch.org] În numele Nithin Raju
Trimis: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:29 PM
Către: dev at openvswitch.org
Subiect: Re: [ovs-dev] Agenda for IRC neeting for 8/13
I saw a bunch of reviews go out this morning. This is great!
Ben was mentioning that as much as possible, we should keep review comments on ovs-dev ML. We can certainly discuss stuff about reviews that are better discussed in an interactive medium, but otherwise, I plan to give out comments and have discussions on the ML itself.
Just wanted to communicate this.
On Aug 11, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Nithin Raju <nithin at vmware.com<mailto:nithin at vmware.com>>
Here are the items to discuss. Pls. feel free to fill in more items.
1. Netlink implementation discussion - design discussions, status.
2. Discussion about the persistent ports patch that Cloudbase is tasked with.
3. Discussion about P0 issues.
4. Discussion of other issues.
5. Samuel's reviews:
* I'll let Sam and Alin fill this in.
Like we discussed last week, the meeting is going to be Wednesday 10 AM PST.
dev mailing list
dev at openvswitch.org
More information about the dev